Why do you need Business Voip Service?
1) First of all, Voip provides you a great opportunity to decrease your costs of your phone bills! With ThinkBright's Business VOIP and Hosted PBX Solutions, you can make unlimited US calls. Also, you can call any other countries with very cheap rates!
2) Thinkbright can provide a number of useful features including find me and follow me features, auto attendant, queues, ring groups, conference rooms...
3) Thinkbright maintains excellent call processing servers to ensure minimal, if any, failures as reliability is the key to keeping customers satisfied.
4) Thinkbright provides numerous features without charging extra for them. We are also constantly adding to our complement of features in order to keep our customers satisfied.
5) It is also very important to provide you technical support anytime you need! When you have any problems or any questions, ThinkBright.net will answer your questions and give you the technical support which you need.
|Is Business VOIP right for my business?
Choosing the right business Voip provider is very important step to make your company grow and grow. Before you choose your business Voip provider not just look to the prices of the service but also look to its features and services! The following guide is written to help you to find the business VoIP solution based on the needs of your business.
1)Do you have enough bandwidth?
Having enough bandwidth is very important to have a qualified Voip service. If you don’t have enough bandwidth, you will have poor call quality, latency and jitter. To ensure you have enough bandwidth, discuss with your business provider the number of concurrent calls you will be making.
2)Can your network support VoIP Service? Many businesses have networks that aren’t suitable for supporting VoIP. Make sure that your network well suited for VoIP by having potential business VoIP provides run a network test.
3)How large is your business? There are many different VoIP services available for businesses depending on your size. If you are small office, a basic business VoIP service might suffice. If you have under 15 people in your office and do not want to deal with a phone system, you may want to consider a hosted VoIP service, where your phone system is hosted by your service provider. If you are a small, medium or large business and you have an IP based phone system, you will want to look into a business VoIP provider or SIP trunking.
4) Does your business make more local or long distance calls? Many businesses are mis-informed when it comes to the cost savings of switching to VoIP. If your company makes more local than long distance calls, you might not save much by moving to VoIP. If, however, you make a considerable amount of long distance calls, switching to VoIP may provide you with considerable cost savings. Note that you can use an IP based phone system and not use VoIP to send and receive calls.